A Block:
Who sits behind you? No one.
What class is it? Art 9!!
Who's your teacher? Peake
Did you ever fall asleep in a block? I'm usually half asleep.
B Block:
Who sits to your left? We don't sit in this class. We physically exert ourselves.
Are you failing this class? No, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to fail this class.
Is this your favorite class? Noooo way.
What reminds you of B block? Pain. Blood, sweat, and tears.
What class is it? PHYSICAL EDUCATION 9.
Who's your teacher? Spencer
C Block:
What do you do during C block? *ACTUALLY PUT FORTH EFFORT*
Who do you talk to? Everyone.
What class is it? French 10 AP.
Who's the teacher? Mofazali.
Do you chew gum in C block? Sometimes.
D Block:
Anyone you want to shoot during D block? Hell, yeaaa!!
Is your crush in this class? Hell, noooo!!!
Do you ever have fun in this class? Hell, noooo!!!
What class is it? English 9.
Whats your teacher like? She just hates me for some reason.
Whose the teacher? Piovesan.
If you could trade one person from this class for another who would it be? I'm not so sure that I want say that so *out in the open*...
E Block.
Do you like E block? Eh, more or less.
Who sits in front of you? Usually Calvin and Brook.
Who asks you for help most? Nobody. Everyone is ACTUALLY smart in this class.
What class is this? Science 9.
Whats your teachers name? Mackeen.
F Block.
Are you failing this class? No. :]
Where do you sit? In the back, next to Rhiannon and Nick.
What class is this? Socials 9.
Whats your teachers name? Fenn.
G Block
Did you pick this class? Yes, as a matter of fact.
Do you like your teacher? Yea, he's funny!
Who sits beside you? Either Nicole or Victoria.
What class is this? Multimedia 9.
Whats your teachers name? Rogers.
H Block.
Is this class easy? F*ck, yes!!
Are you failing this class? No.
What class is it? Math 10.
Who's your teacher? Rickard.
Whats he/she like? Ahh!! @#$%&!@#$%! NOT GOOD, MAAAN!! He's an alright math teacher, but not necessarily a very *likable* person.
Do you like your schedule? Not really.
Whats your favorite class & why? I don't really have one. I tend to prefer languages, and art more so often, but at the moment, I don't really know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment